Why do we believe that you can learn a new language with Tutor? Well, she has partially proven its viability. You wonder how? Let’s go through this question together.
- The main privilege of Tutor Bot is her naturality. She is a result of a natural need. As I have already mentioned in my previous post, the reason of creating a language learning tool was to overcome the laziness and boredom of a language learning. After realising that our tool does what it is supposed to do we decided to make it available for other language learners.
- What we ourselves mostly love about Tutor is the content she provides. You will never happen her to teach you dull texts and exercises from textbooks we all used to have. She picks interesting excerpts from famed books and makes exercise out of them. For example, in your English course you can have a such extract to read “You call yourself a free spirit, a ‘wild thing,’ and you’re terrified somebody’s gonna stick you in a cage. Well baby, you’re already in that cage. You built it yourself.“ Guessed where it is from? Right, a carefree New York party girl holding a foot-long cigarette in her hand…
- The other reason was the simplicity with which Tutor undertakes the teaching of a new language. You do not need to sit and study paunchy books. Only 15-20 minutes a day are enough to gain your knowledge step by step.
- And what is not less important, with Tutor you are not lost in the vague ocean of a foreign language. Tutor teaches you a language in small portions. This keeps you motivated as you see how you progress and improve your language skills day by day.
You can however contend that there are bunch of language learning platforms and tools, both online and offline. How is Tutor different from them? I will agree with you: Yes, there are. But…they don’t
- teach you a language individually.
- know what hobbies you have and you are fond of
- how fast or slow learner you are
- and after all, which jokes make you laugh, 🙂
Want to start a journey to get acquainted with Tutor? Check her here: m.me/tutorbot.io/